It Works! Independent Distributor
Text skinnywrap to 205-919-9561
Does the It Works Body Wrap Really Work? YES!
CLICK HERE to watch the Video!
How Can You Get the It Works Body Wrap?
There are 3 ways you can get that crazy wrap thing and all other It Works products:
why pay retail when you can get it 40% off …
- Pay wholesale price (40% off) for life
- 10% back on all purchases so you can save on your next order
- free shipping after your 3rd month
- free shopping sprees
- earn free skinny wraps / facials or any other product of your choice!
This option is also the option for those answering my ad for “product testers”…
CLICK HERE TO BECOME A LOYAL CUSTOMER
Click the green button at checkout to become a Loyal Customer
Become a Distributor and get everything at wholesale price…PLUS
- earn commissions on all sales you make and that your team makes
- cash bonuses
- monthly car bonuses
- $10K to $75K bonuses (sometimes they double them!)
- Earn free It Works products
- Extremely discounted skinny wraps and facials
- and so much more!
All new distributors will receive a kit containing:
- 1 box of skinny wraps
- samples of defining gel
- fab wrap
- marketing materials
- a website built for you absolutely free for your first 30 days.
Join before June 30, 2015 and you have 2 full months to earn the $500 Ruby bonus and you have until August 31, 2015 to earn your spot on the first ever It Works cruise!
No contract – risk free!
No cancellation fee – risk free!
No minimum product purchase – risk free!
“You have to work, don’t get me wrong, but you don’t have to work for 40 years like you do in traditional professions. Sitting in an office cubicle until you retire at 65 just to say “Ok, now I have freedom.” What? By then you can barely get up out of your chair because at that point it’s TOO LATE. What is ben more sad is that even those at 65 still do not have enough money to make ends meet. Don’t let your life pass you by, sitting behind a desk, building someone else’s life. Waiting on Freedom will never happen, you must do something different if you expect a different outcome.”